From Brad Gardner <bgardne...@gmail.com>
Subject Jetspeed 2.2 build - remove demo pages
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 13:00:12 GMT
Working with the new maven build for Jetspeed 2.2, is there a way to remove
some of the demo pages that come along with the build from the final project
deployment?  The pages such as CSS Demo and RSS Demo are not going to be
needed in my final build project, but I haven't been able to get rid of them
yet without manually deleting them after the portal is built.