From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: How to use sendRedirect in jet speed
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:30:38 GMT
On Aug 6, 2009, at 7:50 AM, Rose Kadupukotla wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using Jetspeed 2.2.0.
> I am developing a a portal application using spring mvc portlet
> framework.
> There are 2 pages. One is workspace  page (which contains 3
> portlets) and other is Data Review page (contains 1 portlet).
> Each page is developed as a separate war file.
> There is execute button on Workspace page's portlet 'x'. When I
> click on that I have to go to Data Review page along with some
> parameters.
> what to do to achieve this?
>
> Once again I am using Spring MVC porltet framework 2.5 and Jetspeed
> 2.2.0.
>
> I tried using response.sendRedirect("/jetspeed/portal/
> DataReview.psml") but it is not going to this page but it goes to
> the error page.

Are you sure that you are sending your redirect from within the action
phase of the portlet request? Because sending from the render phase is
too late. Its sometimes hard to know when programming with Spring MVC,
but I suggest that you only redirect during the action phase, such as
from a Spring MVC action

some docs that might help

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/portlet.html