From bhardage <bhard...@harding.edu>
Subject Re: Problem deploying Spring Portlet MVC webapp
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:57:54 GMT

Hey Woonsan,

Thanks a lot for your help. I never actually "installed" Jetspeed through
the installer. I had built the jetexpress tutorial with maven and deployed
it to my existing tomcat installation, so I guess it didn't actually use a
database, unless it was using Derby.

Anyway, I installed Jetspeed through the installer and deployed the
petportal application and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks again,
B.J.