From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: build broken
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 09:09:48 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> The commits on APA r771541... recently broke the "demo" build since the
> jetspeed-container is no longer infused into the APA web.xmls for
> portability reasons.
Yeah, sorry about that.
But it was time coming these JetspeedServletContainer usages were ripped out to make them
portable indeed.

I just updated the "build" (deployment) configuration for the both the main demo target and
the jetspeed installer as well.
To get a war to be "infused" during deployment only requires adding the following to its deployment
configuration:

   <infuse>true</infuse>

That's all.

> Additionally, it broke the "enterprise" build, where we build EARs for
> Websphere.

Oorry about that too, but I wasn't aware this new "enterprise" module to be complete and/or
ready to be used.
It hasn't been discussed at all yet nor is part of the main build, so I haven't even build
it myself.

I'll look into adding infusing the APA wars in the enterprise build configuration later today
however.

Ate