From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r771327 - unintended commit of unrelated changes
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 17:44:00 GMT
Ate Douma wrote:
> I just noticed I accidentally also committed some other local changes
> totally unrelated to JS2-985 but were just testing changes for
> determining Java6 build/test problems :(
> I knew and planned not to commit those but somehow I forgot to exclude
> them from from commit list after all.
> My bad and sorry about this. I'll rollback these unintended changes ASAP.

Done: r771376 contains the rolled back versions of AbstractEngineTest and TestSpringEngine
again (no modifications in between).

Note: the page-manager/TestDatabasePageManagerCache now suddenly fails on line #248.
I have no idea yet why but AFAIK its unrelated to my other changes for JS2-985 which passed
testing during the weekend and I didn't make
changes afterwards.