From Niels van Kampenhout <n.vankampenh...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: site build
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:01:21 GMT
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 3:47 AM, Woonsan Ko <woon_san@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The problem seems to be a known issue. See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-18.
> The issue was fixed in doxia-tools-1.0.
> However, I found that the current maven-site-plugin:2.0-beta-6 used doxia 1.0-alpha-10
in my environment.
> Would somebody point out how to set doxia version in the site plugin?

There is a 2.0 release of maven-site-plugin which uses doxia 1.0. You
can specify the following in the root pom:

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.0</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

With the 2.0 version of the plugin, running "mvn site:site" generates
the menus correctly. But "mvn site" does not for some reason... The
difference between the two is that "site:site" is a plugin goal of the
maven-site-plugin, and "site" is a project lifecycle phase. Apparently
the latter still has a dependency on maven-site-plugin 2.0-beta-6
defined somewhere.

I will dive in to it a little deeper...

Niels