From Vikas Agrawal Engg <Vikas2.Agra...@aricent.com>
Subject Regarding Locale of Handset-Content Not Displayed on Handset supporting locale other than English--Urgent
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:57:32 GMT
Hi
We have developed a portal which displays content on Mobile(WAP Portal)
In each request we set locale as English while fetching data from server through Web services
Now we are facing a critical Problem that if my handset is turned to Chinese or Japanese language
it didn't display me any content (which ideally it should be showing)

Can anyone help Where this Locale comes into Picture, is there any place where Jetspeed sets
handset locale

Regards
Vikas

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error,please notify the originator immediately. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."