From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: JPA_BRANCH status
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:17:15 GMT
Ate/All:

J2 OpenJPA configuration logic has been extended to convert PostgreSQL
support to SMALLINT boolean fields as per our convention. Since this is
done via configuration per persistence unit, these changes should not
effect other customer-specific schema or JPA operation.

I do not expect this to be an issue for Oracle since the used of BOOLEAN
fields in OpenJPA is unique to PostgreSQL, (Informix  is not supported
by J2).

Randy