From Harsh Kapoor <harsh.kap...@aricent.com>
Subject RE: How to set Param for decoration value in portlet render request
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:57:14 GMT
Well I am picking the file from jetspeed/WEB-INF/lib folder and not from my application lib
directory. ..

Also by importing import org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContext; does'nt works so I am
using the RequestContext provided by Spring , guess that's a problem. But then how to include
the jar in my application.

I have already included the jar in my eclipse project but still importing
import org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContext; is a problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Woonsan Ko [mailto:woon_san@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:20 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE: How to set Param for decoration value in portlet render request

Okay, the returned object is correct: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext!

However, the ClassCastException can be thrown if you copied the jetspeed-api-xx.jar file to
the /WEB-INF/lib directory of your portlet application.
Because the jetspeed-api-xx.jar should be shared among the portal and portlet applications,
you should not keep another file in your portlet application's lib folder.

Woonsan