From Harsh Kapoor <harsh.kap...@aricent.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed Pipeline
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:48:46 GMT
Thanks David,

One more question I have is , how can we set portal preferences on Jetspeed

BR
Harsh

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sean Taylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 12:19 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: Jetspeed Pipeline

On Aug 20, 2008, at 1:10 PM, Harsh Kapoor wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Is adding a new valve  in jetspeed pipeline a good idea to generate
> portal URL .

There already is a valve to generate the Portal URL in the pipeline
called the "portalURLValve", the second valve in the default pipeline
(page rendering)
Recommend overriding this valve for any customizations you may require
for your portal

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error,please notify the originator immediately. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility
forloss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."