From Shinsuke SUGAYA <shins...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Re: Unofficial announcement: new trunk Maven-2 build solution and online docs available!
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 04:47:48 GMT
Hi Ate,

Thank you for the hard work!
I started to enjoy the new build system :)
I could build and deploy jetspeed-demo,
and it worked. But I copied my portlet to
WEB-INF/deploy, and then I encountered
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jaxen/jdom/JDOMXPath".
I think that jetspeed-dependencies needs
to contain jaxen as a dependency. Could you
check it?

Thanks,
  shinsuke