From Aravind <aravindkathir...@gmail.com>
Subject problems while installing JETSPEED2 with MSSQL.
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:23:22 GMT
Hi

I was trying to install JETSPEED2 with MSSQL.
I have successfully connected to data base, but when the installer is
running Database Scripts i got this error.

c:\Apache\JetSpeed-2.1.3\database\build.xml:149 java.SQLException :
Introducing ForeinKEY contraint 'FK_PREFS_NODE_1' on table 'PREFS_NODE'
may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE No ACTION
or  ON Modifcation NO ACTION or Modify other foreign contraints

I have also tried changing the constraint by adding ON DELETE NO ACTION
and the other one but.. I think it is not using the changed Script.(I
think Every Time it is installing the scripts and using them).
please provide me solution.