From Beema <bons...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Migration from Jetspeed2.0-M3 to Jetspeed 2.1.3
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:42:13 GMT

Hi,
I'm getting login exception when I try to login using admin (existing)
account. The tomcat log  is so vague, I don't know where to look. Can
someone help? It is taking me too long. Help!!!

Here is the log:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18194786/tomcat-ma-1.log tomcat-ma-1.log

I'm now using tomcat-5.5.23.