From Ran Harpaz <ipa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Amount of users for jetspeed 1.6
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 15:20:28 GMT

Hello, all

In the past few days I have been having difficulties with my jetspeed 1.6
fusion with Tomcat 5.5.9. Performance is extremely poor, and various errors
start to turn up at inopportune moments.

I, as well as several of my colleagues believe the problem might be with the
jetspeed server not being able to handle the influx of users we've had in
the past few days. Our Jetspeed is now constantly operating, where
previously, work on it was minimal, at best, although the amount of users is
still only about 40 or so.

So, how many users can jetspeed 1.6 handle?