From Ran Harpaz <ipa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with custom-made Database access portlet
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 12:38:40 GMT

Somewhat unlikely, as I've moved jdev onto the jetspeed server - to compile
it there, and the error remains. Also, forget the version 49.0 error,
because that server didn't have oracle client installed on it.

I noticed that the error occurs whenever I try doing something with
OracleDriver. Should I reinstall oracle on the server, or would that only
exacerbate the issue?