From Ran Harpaz <ipa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with custom-made Database access portlet
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:06:44 GMT

No, I did a text search of all the files in the computer, and nothing to
suggest the error had been logged.

Is there a problem with the deployment? Because the .war file and the
directory are both in the webapps directory (after jetspeed put them there
from the deploy folder). I can also (obviously) add the portlets to the
PSMLs through the UI, and I can't seem to understand why this happens is
there an issue with JDBC in jetspeed? Because another portlet I made is
working fine - it was a simple, 'hello world' type of deal, but still, it
worked fine.