From "Tallamraju, Raman" <Raman.Tallamr...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: WAS 6.1 JDBC connection leak with Jetspeed
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:07:02 GMT
Yup - figured that's better than just increasing the max time between
flushes. I also notice that there was a JIRA on this that seems to have
been closed:

http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created:-(JS2-480)-Statistics-cleanup-t9906
38.html

We're on Jetspeed 2.1 - so might just be our version of the
BatchedStatistics.java file.

Thanks,
Raman

-----Original Message-----
From: Timony, Michael
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 10:59 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE: WAS 6.1 JDBC connection leak with Jetspeed

Yes, changing logToDatabase from true to false in statistics.xml is the
way to disable it:

<!-- logToDatabase -->^M
<constructor-arg  index='1'
type="boolean"><value>true</value></constructor-arg>^M

<!-- logToDatabase -->^M
<constructor-arg  index='1'
type="boolean"><value>false</value></constructor-arg>^M

Mick