From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: broken test TestPortletPlacement
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:59:22 GMT
Dennis,

Thanks again for your patch.

I've refactored it a little (moving it to a separate MockPortletRegistryFactory) but it definitely
helped me out a lot fixing this and the TestLayout testcase.
These two testcases indeed also needed column positioning adjustments and a few other changes
to get them working again.
But, as of now, and for now, all tests are passing again :)

Regards,

Ate