From Joachim Müller <joac...@wemove.com>
Subject Re: JetspeedEngine bound to threadlocal?
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:25:30 GMT
> Wow, that's quite a lot indeed.
> I don't have a quick answer right now but I'll see if I can trace this
> down somehow next week and then come back to you.

Would be great, because I am clueless at the moment. The existence of
the stack inside the threadlocal maybe leads to an java (or base
library) internal behaviour?

> BTW: reading the response from Frank Stalherm (in German language) is it
> correct you're now seeing the same behavior with the current 2.1.3-dev
> branch?
> In that case I can concentrate on our current version instead of having
> to install/test against 2.1.2.

Yes we see this also on the current 2.1.3-dev branch. The reply of Frank
to the public in fact adds more information: The behaviour was seen
under JS-2.1.2 on IBM 1.4.2 (websphere), JS-2.1.2, JS-2.1.3-dev on Sun
1.5.0 (tomcat) running on windows, so JDK vendor specific behaviour can
be excluded.

Regards,
Joachim