From BTH <bjthier...@googlemail.com>
Subject PSML refering systemwide files?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:26:32 GMT
Hello,

I want to store page metadata like "title" and the specific language
variants in a single global file to increase the flexibility when it comes
to changes in the portal.
Plus I want the user pages to depent on user roles - with the ability of
dynamic changes.

Is there a way to refer to a global file? The user/group/role parameter
prevents me from making system-wide references.

Is there a better way to handle easy changes of already existing user pages?

Thank you,

BTH