From "Sie, Yang" <yang....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: JS2-590 related
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:47:04 GMT
Hello David:

>From all versions that I ran myself (on Tomcat). I didn't see that issue
happen. Our production system uses JS2.1 om WAS 6.1 and it is hard to
get that many people to test this random issue on a different version.
If you could please shed some lights on where to look when this problem
happens, that will be helpful and I can probably study the code to see
what might have gone wrong. I remember this issue existing around
Jetspeed 2.0 (we didn't have lot of users at that time) and some one
from your end did some patch but it seems the problem still exists,
especially when we have many users.

Thank you.

---Yang