From "Weaver, Scott" <weav...@ugs.com>
Subject RE: xbean spring experiments
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:40:36 GMT
I think the trunk has moved to 100% Maven 2.  That being said, I have no
clue how to build it.  Since the trunk represents Jetspeed 2.2, which
will be java 5 compliant, can we dump the javadoc annotations in favor
of using true annotations instead?  Other than that, I am +1 on seeing
how the xbean stuff pans out.

-scott