From "Weaver, Scott" <weav...@ugs.com>
Subject RE: PortletWindowImpl is inconsistent after deserialization.
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:01:13 GMT
After looking at PortletEntityImpl, I realize make PortletEntityImpl
serailizable is far from trivial as it contains quite a bit of
non-serializable references itself.  We probably should take a close
look at refactoring this in 2.2.

So, I guess I will need to do something fancy (fancy == nasty hack) in
the EhPortletWindowCache to work around this.

-scott