From "Weaver, Scott" <weav...@ugs.com>
Subject RE: Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:43:39 GMT
Cool.  The new cache interface is pretty well documented, I will go
ahead and add the docs to the PortletWindowAccessor interface.

Another quick question, do you remembered why the "windows" map in
PortletWindowAccessorImpl is synchronized?  I don't want to have to sync
on all the cache operations if I don't have to.

Thanks,
-scott

org.apache.jetspeed.container.window.PortletWindowAccessor.getPortletW