From "Weaver, Scott" <weav...@ugs.com>
Subject Moving Jetspeed to Java 1.5.
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:56:12 GMT
Has any thought been given to this?  I am guessing if we are kicking
around the idea of using JPA to replace OJB, it will be a requirement
due to the use of annotations and generics.  My personal reason for
asking (other than generics and annotations, both of which Iuse daily in
other projects) is that I really like using EasyMock 2.3 for unit
testing and it only works under Java 1.5+.  If we are definitely moving,
is there a timeline?  Will the 2.1.3 branch be changed to 1.5?

Thanks,

-scott