From "Weaver, Scott" <weav...@ugs.com>
Subject RE: Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 20:44:06 GMT
Slight issue.

org.apache.jetspeed.container.window.PortletWindowAccessor.getPortletWin
dows() returns a Set of HashMap.Entrys.  Since this is moving to cache,
there will no longer be a HashMap to call getEntrySet() on.  I propose
just changing this to return a Set of PortletWindows.  The only code
that will need to change within Jetspeed is the
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PortletTrackingManagerImpl.  It has
three methods that call the getPortletWindows().  The three methods can
easily be modified to expect a Set of PortletWindows as opposed to a Set
of HashMap.Entrys.

Does anyone have an issue with me changing this behavior?

Regards,
-scott