From Gia Hieu Dinh <giahieu2...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to develop and deploy a user-defined Valve for Jetspeed2 Pipeline
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:23:03 GMT

Hi,
I'm new to Jetspeed2 and I find the Pipeline using for render portlet in
Jetspeed is quite useful. However, I have few things not sure about this
pipeline:
1) Can I develop and deploy a RESPONSE Pipeline (i.e. to handle the response
from portlet), not only the REQUEST Pipeline?
2) How can I do the deployment? Is that compile and run the Jetspeed again
from source? I'm used to Apache Axis2 Handler, where I can put my
user-defined handler into the Module and Axis2 loads it automatically. How
jetspeed handle this customized Valve?
Thank you so much.
Harry