From "Steve Milek" <st...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Dojo 0.9 or Dojo 1.0
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:56:35 GMT
We are wrapping up work on Jetspeed 2.1.3. In this version, there is a
significant reduction in the desktop's dependencies on dojo. This should
simplify the work required to move to dojo 0.9+. I would expect this work to
be done for the Jetspeed 2.2 release.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Hoover [mailto:adam.m.hoover@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:08 PM
To: jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org
Subject: Dojo 0.9 or Dojo 1.0

Is there any plan to upgrade J2 to Dojo 0.9 or 1.0 (when released) in the
near future?

There are some new key features I would like to leverage from Dijit and my
past experience with Dojo is you can only have one instance loaded (unless
running an instance within iFrames).  I would think if I changed the version
of Dojo I would break the Desktop.