From Kuru <kuru_...@hotmail.com>
Subject .wars do not deploy from jetspeed/WEB-INF/deploy
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:12:28 GMT

hey,war files are not deploying from the deploy folder, no changes were made
to the default web.xml file.after deploying the war manually, and going into
it by clicking the psml tab on the browser in jetspeed shows an empty
container where the app should be.The same war gets extracted and runs fine
on the server, just having problems with trying to run it locally on my
machine with linux.  Got a few errors in the catalina.out log.  I am new to
all of this and dont know what other information maybe help, and as far as
the web.xml file goes I havent changed any of it.  Your help is much
appreciated. Thanks.KuruERROR: Failure deploying
/root/Jetspeed-2.1/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/deploy/wtpq.war[Fatal Error]
:2:43: Element type "defaults" must be followed by either attribute
specifications, ">" or "/>".ERROR: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
WEB-INF/web.xml