From ramnaik <naik....@gmail.com>
Subject Adding porlets on Portal
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:17:04 GMT

hello,
   I have installed Jetspeed2.0.
   My Problem is:-
          After logged on portal,I want to add portlet:
          Steps:
                  1.I want to add portlet on Entertainment OR Sports pane.
                  2.Click on edit(right-corner-top)
                  3.Click on Add Portlet.
                  4.If I add portlet which one have,it will be added on
current Entertainment Or Sports page.
                  5.BUT:clap:

                  6. Before i add portlet click on refresh button or wait
sometimes then try to add portlet,the portlet will be added but not on
current page,but it will added on defualt-page.psml(main page).
                  That's problem.

                 For that i check the pagePath variable in following
function in "category-portlet-selector.vm"

                 function addPortletToPage(theNewPortlet,pID)
                 {
                      //dojo.widget.byId("AddPortletDialog").hide();
                      var portletDef = new jetspeed.om.PortletDef(
theNewPortlet );
                      var pagePath = jetspeed.url.removeAllQueryParameters(
jetspeed.url.basePortalUrl() +                    jetspeed.url.path.AJAX_API
+ getReturnPagePath() );
                      jetspeed.addNewPortletDefinition( portletDef, null,
pagePath, getAddToLayoutId() );
                      selectorPortlets[pID].count =
parseInt(selectorPortlets[pID].count) + 1;
                      var cell = document.getElementById(theNewPortlet);
                      if (cell != null)
                     {
                          cell.innerHTML = "Count: " +
selectorPortlets[pID].count; // TODO: localize
                      }
              }

             Before wait sometimes OR click on Refresh Button the pagePath
will current pagePath,
             But After wait sometimes OR click on Refresh Button, pagePath
will be changed as means it will be default-page.psml.

Plz help me...
Thanks
ram