From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Bridges 1.0.2 and Jetspeed 2.1.1 release plan
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 02:16:23 GMT
The bridges 1.0.2-beta1 and jetspeed-2.1.1-beta1 tags are set and the corresponding maven-1
and maven-2 artifacts are now available from the www.bluesunrise.com
repositories.

And I also uploaded full (but unofficial) release archives as and both a jetspeed-2 standard
and demo installer to http://people.apache.org/~ate

Note: I've set the trunk version for bridges to 1.0.2-dev and for jetspeed-2 to 2.1.1-dev
again.

Happy testing and we're looking forward to feedback on these beta1 releases!

Regards,

Ate