From "sumit.tripathi" <sumit.tripa...@e-zest.net>
Subject Page Refresh and sharing data between portlets
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:17:19 GMT

Hello,

How can I force a portlet to refresh?. Basically , I want to read data set
by another portlet in session.But what happens is that when I switch to the
portlet in question which has to read the latest value from the session(set
by other portlet ), the trip to server is not there, and instead looks like
caching occurs.Please note that session has been set correctly by another
portlet (APPLICATION_SCOPE), and I just want that page refresh to happen
automatically when I switch between portlets.

Thanks.