From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: update decorator to the whole portal
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 22:34:20 GMT

On May 1, 2007, at 11:58 PM, Evangelos Vlachogiannis wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> thnx for the reply. Well, the question is actually how can I do it
> using J2 api. What I want to do exactly is to add in customizer the
> ability that a user can apply a decorator to his whole portal and
> does not have to go page by page.
>
> BR,
> Vangelis

The Site Manager can edit the root folder.metadata default layouts,
although it still has the issue of being overridden by any page that
sets its own decorator
I think the best thing to set all of your pages to have no
decorators, and just set the decorator for the root folder /

If you want to manipulate using the J2 API, I can show you examples
but I need a better idea of what you are trying to achieve