From "Mohan K" <kmoh....@gmail.com>
Subject adding resolvers and Profiler admin
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 19:56:35 GMT
Greetings,

I am working from the latest trunk build of J2. I added couple of custom
resolvers, dropped the jar in webapp classpath, configured profiler.xml  (as
per the docs) (jetspeed logs shows the beans being created). Now, I wanted
to create a new rule from the admin console, when I try to add a new
criterion, my new resolver types do not show up in the drop down box? Any
ideas? Thanks

Mohan