From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject Re: Re: Deploy Jetspeed-2.1 in Tomcat-5.5.17
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

Just to inform you that JS-2.1 is successfully deployed inside Tomcat 5.5.17.

My mistake was that I was packing entire webapps/jetspeed folder into a war file. But when
I just copy and pasted that jetspeed folder it started working.

regards,

Anand

> From: "Philip Mark Donaghy" <pmd@apache.org>
> Date: 2007/05/16 Wed PM 09:40:34 EDT
> To: "Jetspeed Developers List" <jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Re: Deploy Jetspeed-2.1 in Tomcat-5.5.17
>
> Hi Anand,
>
> On 5/9/07, anand.kulkarni@e-zest.net <anand.kulkarni@e-zest.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > Look in the shared/lib directory
> > > Are there both 2.0 and 2.1 versions of the jars there?
> > >

> > Yes.. I have tested it with JS-2.0 libraries only, JS-2.1 libraries only and JS-2.0
and JS-2.1 libraries both in shared/lib folder. But no way it is starting jetspeed-2.1 in
Tomcat 5.5.17.