From "Mohan K R" <kmoh....@gmail.com>
Subject Error deploying in Tomcat, lucene component
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:57:17 GMT
Greetings,
I build the latest jetspeed-2 trunk using Maven2 (rev 530180) using -P
tomcat,full,hot, when I start the webapp,
I am getting all kinds of spring initialization errors, I think the error is
related to the lucene components. So
the J2 initialization fails. Any thoughts on this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Cheers
mohan

The error is:
2007-04-19 11:03:32,587 [main] ERROR
org.apache.jetspeed.search.lucene.SearchEngineImpl - Fail
ed to open Portal Registry indexes in
/opt/containers/tc55devMK01-JDK5/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-IN
F/search_index
java.io.IOException: Cannot create directory: /

        at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.init(FSDirectory.java:171)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.getDirectory(FSDirectory.java
:141)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.getDirectory(FSDirectory.java
:117)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:125)
        at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.<init>(IndexSearcher.java
:42)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.search.lucene.SearchEngineImpl.<init>(
SearchEngineImpl.java:80)
Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl
.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
(DelegatingConstructorAcce
ssorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
        at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(
BeanUtils.java:82)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate
(S
impleInstantiationStrategy.java:78)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor
(C
onstructorResolver.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowi
reConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:683)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.create
BeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:621)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.create
Bean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)