From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Modifying the Jetspeed Desktop
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:22:03 GMT

On Apr 23, 2007, at 4:07 PM, Weaver, Scott wrote:

> Sounds good to me I would love to get back in the game as it were :)

Yeah, what happened to you dude, did you go on a road trip with Ken
Kesey or what ;-) ?
OK ... I need to get creative and come up with a way to get us
together for the big summit....

> One of DOJO's biggest downfalls was their attempt to "rewrite" how
> javascript works and trying to make it more "java-like".  This just
> compounds the complexity exponentially when coupled with the fact that
> the documentation is so sparse.

Yeah, I must say my productivity was way done using this framework,
frustration way up
That said it does work nicely at times

Be interested to see what Steve says when he gets back from vacation....