From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: How to run Forgotten Password Portlet?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:19:55 GMT
You will need to configure a mail server, and then set your Spring
configuration to that mail server in administration.xml, mailSender
bean:

   <bean id="mailSender"
class="org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl">
       <property name="javaMailProperties">
           <props>
               <prop key="mail.smtp.auth">false</prop>
           </props>