From "Weaver, Scott" <weav...@ugs.com>
Subject RE: Modifying the Jetspeed Desktop
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:07:39 GMT
Sounds good to me I would love to get back in the game as it were :)
One of DOJO's biggest downfalls was their attempt to "rewrite" how
javascript works and trying to make it more "java-like".  This just
compounds the complexity exponentially when coupled with the fact that
the documentation is so sparse.

-scott

implementation