From Alessandro Spinuso <spin...@knmi.nl>
Subject Re: About the Desktop interface....is it slow????
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:24:18 GMT

Yes I`ve noticed it`s quite slow
I`ve posted something about misbehavior of the desktop interface with some
portlets
(i. e. wsrp-proxyportlet)

http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=10001302&framed=y

But anyway.. I like the approach.. at least it will be another reason to
convince customers in adopting Jetspeed instead of Liferay

cheers