From Roger Ruttimann <roger.ruttim...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Apache perl portal bridge
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 04:41:09 GMT
The sample is the simplest possible script: just an html wrapped into a
perl call.

You can include any perl code even have multiple perl script in the same
directory referencing each other. We have tested the perl bridge in
production and we were able to run a web based network configuration
program in a portlet (including a lot of Java script).

The perl bridge replaces relative links to portlet actions so that the
navigation remains in the same portlet and not opening a new window. As
I mentioned before just include your perl code without modifications in
the perl bridge and access it from the portal.

Roger