From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] new committer
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:06:13 GMT
Hi and thank you everyone for having confidence in me. I am looking
forward to helping this community grow. This would be my first
committer position on an open source project at the ASF. I have been
working close to Apache for many years and I am grateful to have been
accepted into such a group.

Philip

On 1/24/07, Steve Milek <s.milek@comcast.net> wrote:
> +1
>
> Philip is constantly helping jetspeed users. Great news.

Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy
Office: +33 5 56 60 88 02
Mobile: +33 6 20 83 22 62