From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizer UI
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:32:34 GMT
David,

On 1/18/07, David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
<snip>

> > In addition there is a bug with nested layouts. Nested layouts can only be
> > added using the simple theme. And adding a portlet using the nested layout
> > adds the portlet to the top level layout. This may be a problem with
> > selector.psml and company. But I couldn't build today.
> >
> Just for clarification, are you talking about a bug in the /desktop
> customizer or /portal customizer?

This bug is in the /portal customizer.

The /desktop customizer doesn't have the button to add nested layouts.
Nested layouts (psml edited manually) display correctly in /desktop
view page mode. But in edit page mode the nested layout customizer
does not present itself.

Philip

> Also, we have not agreed upon using Dojo in the /portal customizer,
> currently its all non-dojo customization. I would like to propose that
> we replace the default customizer in /portal mode with the same
> customizer that is used in /desktop mode.
>
> Steve, do you think this is possible?
>

> (Lets keep the emails to one subject. I'll respond on the build error on
> a separate thread.)

Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy
Office: +33 5 56 60 88 02