From Javier padrón <jpad...@nartexsoft.com>
Subject Jetspeed 2.1-dev build and deploy with Maven2 is OK, but mvn -P test FAILURE !
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:16:18 GMT
Hello

Finally I have been able to build / deploy Jetspeed 2.1dev with Maven2 :P !!!

I have had to download and to install some jars manually, and finally it worked.
Tomcat initiates and http://localhost:8080/jetspeed init perfectly also, although portlets
are some that are not seen well, and give some error

Eg:
 Failed to retrieve Portlet for Definition to jsf-demo::guessNumber
 Failed to retrieve Portlet for Definition jsf-demo::CalendarPortlet

I want to know which is the version of java with that I must compile the project, I have read
that recommends jdk1.5.

How I can indicate the compilation version?
Now, in the console, if I write:

c:\java - version
java version "1.5.0_06" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment,
Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode, sharing)

This is the one that will be used or I can indicate it explicitly somewhere?

Finally, mvn -P test FAILURE !

 T E S T S
[surefire] Running org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.TestCapability
 INFO: org.apache.jetspeed.components.jndi.TyrexJNDIComponent - JNDI successfully initiallized
 INFO: org.apache.jetspeed.components.datasource.DBCPDatasourceComponent - Setting up data
source pooling for oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
 INFO: org.apache.jetspeed.components.datasource.DBCPDatasourceComponent - DBCPCDatasourceComponent
successfuly started!
DEBUG: org.apache.jetspeed.components.jndi.TyrexJNDIComponent - Binding org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource@867e89
to name comp/env/jdbc/jetspeed
DEBUG: org.apache.jetspeed.components.jndi.TyrexJNDIComponent - Binding org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource@867e89
to name jdbc/jetspeed
 INFO: org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory - JDK 1.4+ collections available
DEBUG: org.apache.jetspeed.components.jndi.TyrexJNDIComponent - Binding org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource@17fa65e
to name comp/env/jdbc/jetspeed
DEBUG: org.apache.jetspeed.components.jndi.TyrexJNDIComponent - Binding org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource@17fa65e
to name jdbc/jetspeed
 INFO: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean definitions
from class path resource [boot/datasource.xml]
[surefire] Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 6, Time elapsed: 1.203 sec <<<<<<<<
FAILURE !!
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] There are test failures.
[INFO] Total time: 1 minute 24 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jan 12 10:45:44 GMT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 26M/51M

The stranger is that although the test fails, does deploy and initiates tomcat, has this something
that to see?
Some idea of how solving it?

Thank !

Javier Padrón