From Javier padron <jpad...@nartexsoft.com>
Subject Build J2 from Eclipse with Maven
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:09:47 GMT
Hello, I am new with Portlets and Jetspeed2.

:: Situation

I am trying to install Jetspeed2 correctly, I have been many problems.

First, I have downloaded the binary version (whose date of update is
December 2005 :s), I have tried to integrate it with Oracle, but throws
problems of SQL Scipts, which I manually solved.

I have been able to install it, however, soon I have tried to integrate
it with LDAP, and there new problems have arisen
(ClassNotFoundException).

Finally reading in different webs and forums, they recommend to download
the sources of Apache repository (svn), which I did.

At the moment I have the project of Eclipse yet the sources of J2
donloaded from his repository, also I have installed plug-in of Maven2
in Eclipse... however, I am not familiarized with Maven.

:: The Question

Anybody can indicate to me the steps follow to build and deploy J2?

Thanks!

Javier