From Mikko Wuokko <mikko.wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Re: it fails in the seed data
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:56:05 GMT
Hi.

Have say that much about the #4 that the issue lies in the ojb project
and more specifically in the db-ojb package. This really can not be
solved by Jetspeed community.

The problem is in this file

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ojb/db-ojb/1.0.4/db-ojb-1.0.4.pom

The db-ojb is a dependency from spring-modules 0-6 which is a dependency
in Jetspeed. I have posted some issues for them (Maven Evangelis) and
they have corrected some and send the issues further for ojb team for
the others. They will be fixed in the next release (hopefully).

And the weird thing is that it did fail really randomly, every other
time or so, on these missing dependencies.. don't really know why. On
the first run it fails, then on the second, not..

The only thing is that the Jetspeed team can do is to keep their
immediate dependencies (like the spring-modules) current and hope that
everyone else does the same.

-Mikko