From Mikko Wuokko <mikko.wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Re: it fails in the seed data
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:13:41 GMT
Hi.

I tracked this a bit, and it went down from spring-modules-0.6 which has
a dependency on db-ojb-1.0.4 which eventually has the wrong dependencies.

See issues i've posted

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-487
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-480

The geronino-spec problem was solved an eventually the others too in the
next release I think. But for a workaround you could comment out the
wrong dependencies from the $M2_REPO/ojb/db-ojb/1.0.4/db-ojb-1.0.4.pom
file. They are not really needed.

I commented jdo, jdori, hsqldb and xalan which removed the errors (and
haven't seen any other errors too).

-Mikko