From "Myroslav M. Rozum" <mro...@ua.externall.net>
Subject How to correctly set-up php-bridge?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:56:58 GMT
Hello!

I'm trying to  get working PHP-bridge but I can't.
I followed advises from discussion:
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org/2005717.html

I recompiled PHP with following options:
./configure --with-java=$JAVA_HOME --with-servlet=$TOMCAT_HOME
--prefix=/opt/php/

I added LD_LIBRARY_PATH to environment:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/opt/php4/lib/php/

After all i didn't get working PHP :( it shows me:
Portlet is Not Available: php::php-demo
Reason: send
And a huge exception in catalina.out (file attached)

Additionally I also tried to change index.php to
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
just to be sure that php is running (to omit a all possible issues with
mysql etc.) But it wasn't helpful.

Could someone guide me through php-bridge configuration procedure?

(massage is alredy posted to bridges-user)
--
WBR, Myroslav Rozum