From "Michael Boss" <baron.muenhau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: BUG: Portal Site Manager (NullPointerException)
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 13:14:47 GMT
I has just updated to the previous revision (453273) where there were no
still two new features (AjaxMultipleActionfunctions and Create User Pages
from Roles) which give out errors (look the previous mail).
The "Portal Site Detail" by "Portal Site Browser" does not work for me in
this revision:
Failed to load portlet org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.site.SiteDetailsPortlet:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory
.(Ljava/io/InputStream;)V

When I choose what either page or a folder in the "Portal Site Browser", writes
in portlet window:
Portlet is Not Available: j2-admin::PortalSiteDetail
Reason: null

And in a tomkat log:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.portals.bridges.frameworks.spring.PortletApplicationModelImpl.getTemplate
(PortletApplicationModelImpl.java:258)
        at
org.apache.portals.bridges.frameworks.GenericFrameworkPortlet.doRender(
GenericFrameworkPortlet.java:474)
        at
org.apache.portals.bridges.frameworks.GenericFrameworkPortlet.doView(
GenericFrameworkPortlet.java:456)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.site.SiteDetailsPortlet.doView(
SiteDetailsPortlet.java:123)
        at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch(GenericPortlet.java:247)
        at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:175)
        at org.apache.portals.bridges.velocity.GenericVelocityPortlet.render
(GenericVelocityPortlet.java:163)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.factory.JetspeedPortletInstance.render(
JetspeedPortletInstance.java:102)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedContainerServlet.doGet(
JetspeedContainerServlet.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:672)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:574)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:499)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.invoke(
ServletPortletInvoker.java:215)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.render(
ServletPortletInvoker.java:126)
        at org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.renderPortlet(
PortletContainerImpl.java:119)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.renderPortlet(
JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.java:120)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute(
RenderingJobImpl.java:121)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PortletRendererImpl.renderNow
(PortletRendererImpl.java:120)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.aggregateAndRender(
PageAggregatorImpl.java:199)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.aggregateAndRender(
PageAggregatorImpl.java:182)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.build(
PageAggregatorImpl.java:106)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.AggregatorValve.invoke(
AggregatorValve.java:48)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.DecorationValve.invoke(
DecorationValve.java:110)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.valve.impl.ActionValveImpl.invoke(
ActionValveImpl.java:151)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.container.ContainerValve.invoke(
ContainerValve.java:76)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl.invoke(
ProfilerValveImpl.java:255)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.LoginValidationValveImpl.invoke
(LoginValidationValveImpl.java:159)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.PasswordCredentialValveImpl.invoke(
PasswordCredentialValveImpl.java:149)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.localization.impl.LocalizationValveImpl.invoke(
LocalizationValveImpl.java:169)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve$1.run(
AbstractSecurityValve.java:117)
        at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:454)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve.invoke(
AbstractSecurityValve.java:111)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.container.url.impl.PortalURLValveImpl.invoke(
PortalURLValveImpl.java:67)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke(
CapabilityValveImpl.java:128)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(
JetspeedPipeline.java:166)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invoke(
JetspeedPipeline.java:145)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedEngine.service(
JetspeedEngine.java:214)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedServlet.doGet(
JetspeedServlet.java:241)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:178)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(
AuthenticatorBase.java:432)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(
StandardHostValve.java:126)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(
ErrorReportValve.java:105)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java:107)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(
CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(
Http11Processor.java:869)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(
PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(
LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(
ThreadPool.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)