From "Michael Boss" <baron.muenhau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Portlet for representation/showing a web page
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:40:38 GMT
Hallo David,

WebContent SSO Portlet is that what i need. There it is possible to use the
action form with hidden parameter, log in and password.
What does this error mean? What can not be parse?
"Portlet is Not Available: demo::SSOWebContentPortlet
Reason: org/apache/xerces/xni/parser/XMLDocumentFilter"

I have noticed, that portelt does not remember SSO Principal.